The 11th anniversary Eco-Fair will take place on Saturday, May 10 from 12-5pm at the Snow King Ball Field, at the base of Snow King mountain in downtown Jackson. PLEASE NO DOGS.
In the spirit of Eco-Fair, please take alternative transportation to the event (i.e. bike, walk, START Bus, carpool). Event parking is available in the Snow King Ball Field lot, the lower Snow King Ice Rink lot and along neighborhood streets. Please do not park in lots belonging to area businesses or on private driveways.
Admission = $5 suggested donation
Your support is critical in helping Jackson Hole Energy Sustainability Project cover event costs.
Volunteers are needed!
Bike services at Eco-Fair
- Free bike safety assessments provided by Fitzgerald’s Bicycles and Hoback Sports
- Coupons for discounted bike tunes at Fitzgerald’s Bicycles in Victor, Idaho
- Bike Valet provided by Friends of Pathways
Over 60 organizations will host educational and merchandising booths, including premier event sponsors Jackson Hole Travel & Tourism Board, Teton County Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling, Jackson Whole Grocer, The Murie Center, High Country Linen Service, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Creative Energies.
Food & Beverage
Displays and Demonstrations
Raffle: tickets on sale at the event for $5 each or 5 for $20.
Free Kids’ Activities
- Recycling Avenger vs. Plastic Bag Monster Showdown at 3:30pm hosted by Teton County Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling
- The Remida Project: Re-Think—Re-Invent—Re-Imagine with Re-Useable Materials... a collaboration of Teton Science Schools, Jackson Hole Children’s Museum, the Art Association and Teton County Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling
This winter and spring, the above organizations will be collecting alternative and reclaimed materials with the goal of reinventing their use and meaning on May 10. Kids (and adults!) will have the chance to create a fun and beautiful piece of art with a local artist using otherwise non-recyclable items. A product of the Reggio Emilia teaching philosophy, Remida is a cultural project that represents an optimistic and proactive way of approaching environmentalism through the arts.
Mid-May Events in Jackson Hole
May 10-11 is a weekend not to be missed in Jackson Hole! Check out the line-up of events…
- Saturday, May 10 morning: Spring Run-Off 5K race hosted by Teton County/Jackson Parks & Rec and the Spring Clean-Up hosted by the Rotary Club of Jackson Hole
- Saturday, May 10 from 12-5pm: Eco-Fair 2013 at the Snow King Ball Field
- Saturday, May 11 evening: “Bras for a Cause” fundraiser hosted by Soroptimist of Jackson Hole
- Sunday, May 11 (Mother’s Day) from 8am-6pm: “Town Towner” obstacle course competition hosted by Grand Dynamics
May 10-11 will be a weekend to celebrate community, wellness, Mother Nature… and mothers! Please join us!