The 12th anniversary EcoFair will take place on Saturday, May 9 from 12:00-5:00pm at the Snow King Ball Field, at the base of Snow King mountain in downtown Jackson. PLEASE NO DOGS.
In the spirit of EcoFair, please take alternative transportation to the event (i.e. bike, walk, START Bus, carpool). Event parking is available in the Snow King Ball Field lot, the lower Snow King Ice Rink lot and along neighborhood streets. Please do not park on private driveways or in lots belonging to area businesses.
Admission = $5 suggested donation
Your support is critical in helping event host Energy Conservation Works to cover costs.
Volunteers are needed!
Please contact us if you’re willing and able to help out.
Bike services at EcoFair
- Free bike safety assessments provided by Hoback Sports
- Bike Valet hosted by Friends of Pathways
- Strider Bike Adventure Zone hosted by Friends of Pathways. Encouraging kids 18 months to 5 years old to explore mobility on two wheels and experience the challenge and thrill of riding on unique terrain and obstacles!
Over 65 organizations standardly host educational and merchandising booths, including event sponsors. A full list of booth hosts is coming soon!
Food & Beverage
BYO reusable mug and enjoy $2 beers, up to 20oz, from event sponsor Snake River Brewing!
Additional information regarding participating food vendors is coming soon!
Displays and Demonstrations
2015 EcoFair’s energy conservation and efficiency displays will inspire and teach fairgoers about power options available in our area. Folks will be able to check out Creative Energies’ solar panels, which power the music stage, 98 Electric/Natural Resource Company’s backpackable photovoltaic power systems, and visit with Energy Conservation Works and Lower Valley Energy to learn about opportunities to increase energy efficiency in homes and businesses.
Free Kids’ Activities
Full schedule coming soon!
This winter and spring, organizations hosting kid’s activities will be collecting alternative and reclaimed materials with the goal of reinventing their use and meaning on May 9.
Mid-May Events in Jackson Hole
May 9-10 is a weekend not to be missed in Jackson Hole! Check out the line-up of events…
- Saturday, May 9 morning: Spring Run-Off 5K race hosted by Teton County/Jackson Parks & Rec
- Saturday, May 9 evening: “Bras for a Cause” fundraiser hosted by Soroptimist of Jackson Hole
- Saturday, May 10 from 12-5pm: EcoFair 2014 at the Snow King Ball Field
- Sunday, May 10 (Mother’s Day) from 8am-6pm: “Ultimate Towner” obstacle course competition hosted by Grand Dynamics
May 9-10 will be a weekend to celebrate community, wellness, Mother Nature… and mothers! Please join us!