The 12th anniversary EcoFair will take place on Saturday, May 9 from 12:00-5:00pm at the Snow King Ball Field, at the base of Snow King mountain in downtown Jackson. PLEASE NO DOGS.
In the spirit of EcoFair, please take alternative transportation to the event (i.e. bike, walk, START Bus, carpool). Event parking is available in the Snow King Ball Field lot, the lower Snow King Ice Rink lot and along neighborhood streets. Please do not park on private driveways or in lots belonging to area businesses.
Admission = $5 suggested donation
Your support is critical in helping event host Energy Conservation Works to cover costs.
Volunteers are needed!
Please contact us if you’re willing and able to help out.
Bike services at EcoFair
- Free bike safety assessments provided by Hoback Sports
- Bike Valet hosted by Friends of Pathways
- Strider Bike Adventure Zone (weather permitting) hosted by Friends of Pathways. Encouraging kids 18 months to 5 years old to explore mobility on two wheels and experience the challenge and thrill of riding on unique terrain and obstacles!
Over 45 non-profit, business and government agency booths will be showcasing their sustainability efforts and selling their eco-wares, including event sponsors Energy Conservation Works, Teton County Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling, Jackson Whole Grocer, High Country Linen, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Smith’s Food & Drug, and Wyoming Wildlife Advocates. Booths will be located in and near the three large tents, and near the eco-friendly vehicle displays.
Food & Beverage
BYO reusable mug and enjoy $2 beers, up to 20oz, from event sponsor Snake River Brewing! Beers are $4 without your own mug.
Food Vendors: Jackson Whole Grocer, Genevieve Catering, Bo B Q’s, Lotus Cafe, Meeteetsee Chocolatier, Snake River Roasting Co.
Energy Efficiency Displays
2015 EcoFair’s energy conservation and efficiency displays will inspire and teach fairgoers about power options available in our area. Folks will be able to check out the University of Wyoming Extension Program ’s demonstration trailer, which functions as both a grid-tied and battery-based system with a solar-powered livestock watering unit for ag producers, and visit with Energy Conservation Works and Lower Valley Energy to learn about opportunities to increase energy efficiency in homes and businesses. Make sure to stop by for your free light bulb! Additionally, come and check out the eco-friendly vehicle display!
Free Kids’ Activities
12:00—4:00pm: Face Painting by Gwen Leslie
12:15—1:30pm: Youth Garden, hosted by Jackson Whole Grocer and Slow Food in the Tetons
1:45—3:15pm: Recycling Relay, hosted by Teton County Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling
3:30—4:45pm: Recycled Stained Glass, hosted by Stained Glass Sundays (parental supervision required)
Mid-May Events in Jackson Hole
May 9-10 is a weekend not to be missed in Jackson Hole! Check out the line-up of events…
- Saturday, May 9 morning: Spring Run-Off 5K race hosted by Teton County/Jackson Parks & Rec
- Saturday, May 9 evening: “Bras for a Cause” fundraiser hosted by Soroptimist of Jackson Hole
- Saturday, May 10 from 12-5pm: EcoFair 2014 at the Snow King Ball Field
- Sunday, May 10 (Mother’s Day) from 8am-6pm: “Ultimate Towner” obstacle course competition hosted by Grand Dynamics
May 9-10 will be a weekend to celebrate community, wellness, Mother Nature… and mothers! Please join us!