EcoFair and COVID-19
While we are grateful to have moved past the immediate crisis of COVID-19, consideration of public health is still a big piece of simple and sustainable living in the Tetons. Please follow these guidelines and help keep our community healthy.
- If you are displaying symptoms such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea, take a COVID-19 test before attending Ecofair. If you test positive, stay home.
- If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms and have tested negative for COVID-19, wear a mask at EcoFair.
- Follow any posted protocols and guidelines regarding distancing, flow, eating, and drinking while attending EcoFair.
- Be prepared to wear a mask if requested in any situation where you may be in close contact to others, no matter current town, county, state, or national regulations. Masks will be available.
- Practice good personal hygiene, including washing hands regularly with soap and water, using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available, and covering your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Be considerate of others’ personal space and always be kind.
- If you have not already done so, get vaccinated and boosted to protect yourself and your community.