EcoFair and COVID-19
While we are incredibly excited to bring back the physical EcoFair event this year, we are also very aware of the fact that COVID-19 is not gone. Our community is living with the presence of this virus, and our event approach reflects a commitment to public health and safety. Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before attending EcoFair.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, as symptoms are outlined and updated by the CDC, but generally include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea, take a COVID-19 test before attending Ecofair. If you test positive, stay home and follow CDC guidelines.
- If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms and have tested negative for COVID-19, wear a mask at EcoFair, including while outdoors at our event.
- Follow all posted protocols and guidelines regarding distancing, flow, eating, and drinking while attending EcoFair.
- Be prepared to wear a mask if requested in any situation where you may be in close contact to others, no matter current town, county, state, or national regulations. Masks will be available.
- Practice good personal hygiene, including washing hands regularly with soap and water, using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available, and covering your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Be considerate of others’ personal space, maintaining physical distance when possible and always when asked.
- If you have not already done so, get vaccinated and boosted to protect yourself and your community
- For more information about COVID-19 health orders in Teton County, WY please visit www.tetoncountywy.gov/2064/Current-Health-Orders-and-Guidance