Be a part of EcoFair!
How do YOU eco? Connect with like-minded community members and communicate your message by hosting a booth or exhibit at EcoFair.
In addition to informational booths, participants in may host a presentation, demo, exhibit, or other creative project. All participants must be present from 12-5pm on May 13.
REGISTRATION FOR ECOFAIR 2023 IS CLOSED
You may CONTACT THE EVENT DIRECTOR if you want information about the possibility of a last minute booth.
Green Power Customers
Customers who purchase Green Power through Lower Valley Energy will recognize discounted participation fees and preferential placement at EcoFair. Not a Green Power customer? Learn more or sign up today!
Interested in selling food or beverage at EcoFair?
- Standard pop-up tent space (10ft x 10ft) – $90
- Non-standard space with own pop-up/structure – $1.25/sqft
- Performance, demo, or mobile exhibit – $75
- Performance or demo, with stage time – $250
- Kid’s Discovery Zone – discuss with Event Director
- Selling products? – +$60
- Need power? – +$15
- All EcoFair participants must familiarize themselves with the EcoFair Policies & Procedures and Go Eco! guidelines. EcoFair participants are expected to not only promote sustainable and environmental practices both informationally and by example, but also to consider future actions and ongoing growth in sustainability.
- We will consider any exhibit setup that makes sense for the content of your presence and message. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Event Director Virginia Symons to discuss your setup.
- Event layout will be designed based on the number and type of participants and their particular setup needs. Participants contributing to the Kids’ Discovery Zone will have the opportunity to utilize space under the KZ tent, on the lawn, or both.
Event Setup & Breakdown
- Pre-event unloading will take place 9:30-11:30am on May 13, and post-event booth breakdown and loading will take place 5:00-6:00pm. Between 11:30am and 5:00pm, vendor vehicles must be relocated to the downtown parking garage or neighborhood streets where parking is permitted. Vendors are encouraged to leave parking spots within 2 blocks of the Center Lawn for fairgoers.
- All participants are expected to maintain their presence at EcoFair until the event ends at 5:00pm. Early take-down may adversely affect a vendor’s 2024 EcoFair booth application.
What You'll Need
- All participants must supply and set up/break down their own tents, tables, chairs and, if using electricity, their own electrical strips and 150’ extension cords. Please make advance arrangements for electricity with event director Virginia Symons.
- One black tablecloth per booth plus mats to cover extension cords will be provided, thanks to event sponsor High Country Linen Service.
- sFood and beverage vendors must supply and set up/break down their own 10×10’ pop-up tents or serve out of a food truck or cart. There will be a designated food vendor pod, located on asphalt or concrete. Please contact event director Virginia Symons with any special space or setup requirements.
- All food vendors cooking onsite MUST supply their own fire extinguishers. Those cooking with an open flame need to make special arrangements with event director Virginia Symons. Electric burners, small sternos and crock pots are permitted under pop-up tents tagged with flame propagation requirements that meet IFC 2404.2 or NFPA 701 criteria. Questions about this requirement? Contact Fire Marshal Ray Lane at 307.732.8506.
- Food products, pre-made or made onsite at EcoFair, require temporary food permits from Teton County Environment Health (307-732-8490). Individual food vendors are responsible for procuring permits 14 days or more in advance of EcoFair. Food vendors without permits will not be eligible to participate in EcoFair. Teton County Environment Health will be inspecting booths at the event, and any vendor without proper permitting will be required to close his/her booth. Please note that EcoFair will allow food vendors to sign up after the deadline for procuring a temporary food permit – it is your responsibility as a food vendor to be aware of this deadline.
- EcoFair is continuing a successful zero waste model in 2023, and will be supplying all food vendors with reusable plates, cutlery, and napkins OR reusable to-go containers – whichever makes the most sense for each vendor’s service l. The EcoFair “Green Team” will be responsible for assisting fairgoers in appropriately placing reusable items when they are finished with them, and restocking food vendors. It is recommended that food and vendors be prepared with backup plates and cutlery, as exact business levels cannot be known. It is required that any disposable plates, napkins, and cutlery used by EcoFair food vendors MUST be adhere to the zero waste model (i.e. recyclable or compostable). Additionally, any supporting serviceware (i.e. condiment cups, drinking straws, etc.) must also adhere to zero waste guidelines.
- The sale of beverages in single-use plastic bottles is prohibited at EcoFair. The event is promoting “BYO Water Bottle” and “BYO Mug” in its marketing. There will be no disposable cups at EcoFair – stainless steel cups will be provided for fairgoers who have not brought their own water bottle or mug. Single serve beverages in aluminum cans are permitted.