Spring Clean-up time is here once again.
Time to work on the yard and pick up trash around town to make Jackson Hole sparkle! Community information is available below.
ROTARY SPRING CLEAN UP
The objective is to pick up the winter accumulation of litter along the streets, roads, pathways and highways in Teton County.
Meet at 8:00am on May 14 at either Phil Baux Park or the Old Wilson Schoolhouse
Orange trash bags will be provided, and all Clean Up participants will receive a voucher to use towards lunch at the Jackson EcoFair. Please contact April Norton at [email protected] with questions or to learn more about participation.
FREE YARD WASTE DROP OFF
May 13 – Teton County Fairgrounds – 9am-6pm
- No curbside pick-up will occur.
- Staff will NOT be able to assist everyone with unloading. Please plan accordingly.
- Place yard waste in brown, compostable bags, truck beds, or other reusable containers.
- Plastic garbage bags, trash, and dog poop will be sent home with you.
- Limbs and branches can be brought un-bagged.
- Yard waste will be composted locally and not buried in a landfill.
TRASH TRANSFER STATION RESIDENTIAL YARD WASTE DROP-OFF
May 9-14 (Monday- Friday 7am-3pm/Saturday 9am-1pm)
During this week the Transfer Station will accept the your first 500 pounds of residential yard waste for free. After 500 pounds you will be charged at $83/ton or $.04 lb. This does NOT apply to businesses
SPRING BURN WEEK
May 7-15 – Contact the Jackson Hole Law Enforcement Agency at 733-2331 PRIOR to starting outside burns.
Brown compostable bags are available for FREE at:
- Jackson Town Hall- 150 Pearl Ave
- Public Works Administration- 450 W. Snow King Ave.
- The Recycling Center- 3270 S. Adams Canyon Rd.
Use of the brown bags is not mandatory to participate in the Spring Clean Up Event.