Spring Clean-up time is here once again.
Time to work on the yard and pick up trash around town to make Jackson Hole sparkle! Community information is available below.
ROTARY SPRING CLEAN UP
Objective is to pick up the winter accumulation of litter along the streets, roads, pathways and highways in Teton County
Like last spring the JH Rotary Club is once again doing a week-long event from May 10-16 instead of the typical Saturday Clean Up. Hopefully by 2022 we’ll be back to the Saturday event with breakfast before and lunch at EcoFair after!
If you / your organization is interested in helping out with clean up this year, please contact April Norton at [email protected]. Let April know if there is a specific area you would like to clean – the highway section your group typically cleans or perhaps a County road or a park you love or a section of street in Town, etc.?
FREE YARD WASTE DROP OFF
The annual Town of Jackson and Teton County Integrated Solid Waste and Recycling event, Spring Clean Up, will take place from May 10-May 15.
The Town of Jackson and Teton County Integrated Solid Waste and Recycling are extremely excited to resume Spring Clean Up after the 2020 cancellation.
- No curbside pick-up will occur.
- Yard waste should be brought to the Trash Transfer Station from 7am-3pm Monday-Friday, and 9am-1pm on Saturday. First 500 pounds free May 10-May 15.
- One-day only yard waste collection at the Teton County Fairgrounds on Friday, May 14 from 9am-6pm.
- Free disposal applies to residential yard waste only.
- Free compostable brown bags are available at: Recycling Center, Town Hall, and Town of Jackson Public Works.
- Attendees of the event should expect to unload their own yard waste at both sites.
- Dog poo, plastic bags, and other trash will be sent home with you.
- Please separate your materials into two piles: 1) leaves/grass/twigs 2) sticks/branches (over 1 inch in diameter).
SPRING BURN WEEK
Any residents wishing to participate in burn week, that before you strike that match, to call the Jackson Hole Law Enforcement Agency at 733-2331 first.